Monday, November 24, 2014

Wedding Photo Video

How is everybody doing? It’s Thanksgiving Week already.. time surely does fly!

Seems hard to believe we celebrated a wedding nearly a month ago. I put together a video with many of the wedding pics (are you ready for this? nearly 12 minutes worth!). I hope at some time in the near future to do a post with descriptions on the pics, etc. For instance, our Bride made a lot of beautiful décor, signs and keepsakes. The Groom also made several items, including a bench from a downed oak here on the farm. The guests signed the bench. The Bride’s parents are quite accomplished Vintners and several months ago they created a special wine to share with the guests (it was wonderful!). Also, the Blacksmith.. {of course, he is the Father of the Groom and my hubs}.. forged the Damascus wedding band for the Groom. You’ll see glimpses of all of these treasures and more in this video.

Be sure to catch the fourth and final song in this video -- “Last Date” by The Trip Daddys. They played the wedding reception. Awesome band and really nice guys!

Hope you enjoy! Next post, coming soon: my fabulous Wine Barrel Chair.. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

sig3

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Psalms 50:14 - Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High.

3 comments:

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

What a lovely video and a perfect day...congrats to all! Thanks for sharing. Mary

Anonymous said...

Ho Hey! Dang Tammy, I got all teary while I was toe tappin' here on the couch! Such a beautiful October day they had! If I could do our wedding over again I believe I would do it very much like your kids! A beautiful country wedding in the Fall! I know they are going to have a beautiful long life together.. sending congrats and blissful years wishes to them!

Melinda said...

Wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Will come back when I have more time and enjoy the video.

M :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin