Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Blissful

bliss·ful
ˈblisfəl/
adjective
extremely happy; full of joy.
providing perfect happiness or great joy.
synonyms: ecstatic, happy, euphoric, joyful, elated, rapturous, delighted, thrilled, overjoyed, joyous, on cloud nine, in seventh heaven, over the moon,on top of the world

This pretty much describes our special couple’s wedding day and evening, which was held on Saturday. God smiled upon us with a splendid Fall day! And, with that, everything else fell into place.

Special thanks to dear friend D who was our videographer. She also snapped several pics so we could have a sneak preview. Here is one!

IMG_8558

We’ll be back with more pics soon!

Song of Solomon 3:4 MSG
The Message
No sooner had I left them than I found him, found my dear lost love. I threw my arms around him and held him tight, wouldn't let him go until I had him home again, safe at home beside the fire.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love the shaved heads of the groomsmen! :)

Melinda said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to more.

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

M :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful picture and I am looking forward to more.

Down On The Farm said...

Blissful indeed. I thought of you on Saturday. So glad you had beautiful weather for the wedding, although I doubt the happy couple would have noticed. Blessings to all! Can't wait to see more pictures :)!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

It was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding! Best wishes to the happy couple!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin